A review has recently been published in Drug Discovery Today, for which I have the honour of being one of the co-authors. The primary instigators are Antony Williams and Sean Ekins. The review is a 12 page tour through some of the highlights of mobile chemistry software. The subject is evolving very rapidly, though – in the months since the manuscript was originally submitted, there have been a number of new developments, e.g. MolSync, ChemSpider Mobile, Reagents… it’s almost time for another review!
A blog about chemical information software for next generation computing environments.
- Impressions of Apple’s Swift, after a bit of practice
- ChemSpider Mobile 2.0 is out!
- Sharing experiments: using ChemSpider Synthetic Pages examples and a trip down memory lane
- Solvent selection in Green Lab Notebook app
- Rendering of multistep experiments for export: Microsoft Word
- Green Lab Notebook app now available on iTunes
- Publishing with PeerJ: first paper and first impressions
- Summer of 2014: roundup
- Presentation about the Green Lab Notebook at ICCE2014 Toronto
- On the myth of chemical structure format conversion
- RT @ChemistryWorld: GArbage in, garbage out - @Dereklowe gets worried about the seedier side of publishing rsc.li/1pCs59X http://t.… 20 hours ago
- Impressions of Apple’s Swift, after a bit of practice wp.me/p1vqEC-oi 2 days ago
- RT @collabchem: just notified of Talk accepted at #SLAS2015 on #TBMobile jcheminf.com/content/6/1/38 #scimobileapps #tuberculosis 1 week ago
- RT @rkiddr: ChemSpider Mobile v2 (IOS) is out, cheminf20.org/2014/09/16/che… thanks to developer @aclarkxyz 1 week ago
- New version of ChemSpider Mobile: major overhaul cheminf20.org/2014/09/16/che… @RSC_Science @ChemConnector 1 week ago