A review has recently been published in Drug Discovery Today, for which I have the honour of being one of the co-authors. The primary instigators are Antony Williams and Sean Ekins. The review is a 12 page tour through some of the highlights of mobile chemistry software. The subject is evolving very rapidly, though – in the months since the manuscript was originally submitted, there have been a number of new developments, e.g. MolSync, ChemSpider Mobile, Reagents… it’s almost time for another review!
A blog about chemical information software for next generation computing environments.
- What to expect from me at the Dallas ACS 2014
- Green Lab Notebook: more on balancing & green metrics
- Open source ECFP/FCFP circular fingerprints in CDK
- Major new version of TB Mobile app
- Green Lab Notebook: metrics block
- Green Lab Notebook (GLN) app: editing experiments
- MetaSearch options: and stealth OpenPHACTS prefilter
- A rare word in defence of big pharma
- Which platform to build software for?
- Sneak preview: MMDS lookup of assays via OpenPHACTS
- RT @collabchem: Adding new diseases to the ODDT App collabchem.com/2014/03/05/add… #rarediseases #oddt 3 days ago
- What to expect from me at the Dallas ACS 2014 wp.me/p1vqEC-mT 3 days ago
- "A little video on Open Drug Discovery Teams (ODDT)" feedly.com/e/2UsmmN-o 3 days ago
- RT @johnpoverington: Just testing a chemistry-based captcha widget - OSRA proof! http://t.co/XbZaAN5T9w 4 days ago
- @grants4apps @collabchem We sure do! 5 days ago