A review has recently been published in Drug Discovery Today, for which I have the honour of being one of the co-authors. The primary instigators are Antony Williams and Sean Ekins. The review is a 12 page tour through some of the highlights of mobile chemistry software. The subject is evolving very rapidly, though – in the months since the manuscript was originally submitted, there have been a number of new developments, e.g. MolSync, ChemSpider Mobile, Reagents… it’s almost time for another review!
A blog about chemical information software for next generation computing environments.
- Second impressions of Swift: making Objective-C look good
- The Beer Lab Notebook
- Impressions of Apple’s Swift, after a bit of practice
- ChemSpider Mobile 2.0 is out!
- Sharing experiments: using ChemSpider Synthetic Pages examples and a trip down memory lane
- Solvent selection in Green Lab Notebook app
- Rendering of multistep experiments for export: Microsoft Word
- Green Lab Notebook app now available on iTunes
- Publishing with PeerJ: first paper and first impressions
- Summer of 2014: roundup
- Second impressions of Swift: making Objective-C look good wp.me/p1vqEC-oy 4 days ago
- ACS "10 years of service"... probably as close as I'll get to being a veteran #realtimechem http://t.co/JfJkKJS2WK 5 days ago
- Apple announcement about #Swift: only quoted praise said it will be highly adopted, not that it was actually good... suspicious omission? 1 week ago
- RT @barrybunin: Enthalpy vs Entropy, HTS vs SBDD: Get Ready for CDD’s First Live Webinar Event! collaborativedrug.com/buzz/2014/10/1… via @cddinc 1 week ago
- "Where is the big Pharma Knight riding in to slay Ebola?" feedly.com/e/ZdZMyw2J 1 week ago