Anyone who has used Reaction101 or Yield101 will know that these apps have access to a collection of common reactions that can be used as a helpful reference, or as a starting point for drawing new reaction schemes. The reaction data has received a bit of an overhaul and cleanup, and is now also viewable online. Follow the link to see the reactions organised into categories, which can be browsed, rendered and downloaded in a variety of different cheminformatics and graphics formats.
A blog about chemical information software for next generation computing environments.
- Incorporating Bayesian models into the Approved Drugs app
- 2014 redux
- NIH probe molecules in the Approved Drugs app
- Mobile sketcher overhaul in progress
- Second impressions of Swift: making Objective-C look good
- The Beer Lab Notebook
- Impressions of Apple’s Swift, after a bit of practice
- ChemSpider Mobile 2.0 is out!
- Sharing experiments: using ChemSpider Synthetic Pages examples and a trip down memory lane
- Solvent selection in Green Lab Notebook app
- Incorporating Bayesian models into the Approved Drugs app wp.me/p1vqEC-oR 1 day ago
- App-etite for change: J Computer-Aided Molecular Design, @WendyAnneWarr link.springer.com/article/10.100… #springerlink 1 day ago
- 2014 redux wp.me/p1vqEC-oM 2 days ago
- Information extraction from opaque literature: couldn't agree more @rapodaca pipeline.corante.com/archives/2014/… 6 days ago
- @ChemConnector It'll get deleted, unless he moonlights as a porn star... 6 days ago