Anyone who has used Reaction101 or Yield101 will know that these apps have access to a collection of common reactions that can be used as a helpful reference, or as a starting point for drawing new reaction schemes. The reaction data has received a bit of an overhaul and cleanup, and is now also viewable online. Follow the link to see the reactions organised into categories, which can be browsed, rendered and downloaded in a variety of different cheminformatics and graphics formats.
A blog about chemical information software for next generation computing environments.
- What to expect from me at the Dallas ACS 2014
- Green Lab Notebook: more on balancing & green metrics
- Open source ECFP/FCFP circular fingerprints in CDK
- Major new version of TB Mobile app
- Green Lab Notebook: metrics block
- Green Lab Notebook (GLN) app: editing experiments
- MetaSearch options: and stealth OpenPHACTS prefilter
- A rare word in defence of big pharma
- Which platform to build software for?
- Sneak preview: MMDS lookup of assays via OpenPHACTS
- RT @collabchem: Adding new diseases to the ODDT App collabchem.com/2014/03/05/add… #rarediseases #oddt 3 days ago
- What to expect from me at the Dallas ACS 2014 wp.me/p1vqEC-mT 3 days ago
- "A little video on Open Drug Discovery Teams (ODDT)" feedly.com/e/2UsmmN-o 3 days ago
- RT @johnpoverington: Just testing a chemistry-based captcha widget - OSRA proof! http://t.co/XbZaAN5T9w 4 days ago
- @grants4apps @collabchem We sure do! 5 days ago